Dress Code Policy
Regular school dress requirements/prohibitions are as follows:
- Students are expected to wear a uniform shirt with the school’s embroidered logo, navy blue or
khaki pants, shorts, or skirt with a belt, visible socks, and closed-toe shoes (with a back).
- Students should tuck shirts in so that belts are visible.
- Denim pants or jeans are not allowed.
- Clothing depicting alcohol, tobacco, drugs, or other objectionable material is prohibited.
- Sandals, open-toed or backless clogs are not permitted.
- Hair should be kept neat and clean and be out of the eyes.
- Caps or hats may not be worn inside buildings.
On Fridays, students may choose to wear the official, spirit tee school shirt. The Friday t-shirt does not have to be tucked in and can be worn with denim jeans or shorts. Those choosing not to wear the Friday shirt must be dressed in regular school attire. Spirit T-shirts are available for purchase at the school.